Handrail Of Galvanized Steel Scaffolding Customer Request Finished
1: Products Detail
- material: Q235 steel
- Size: According Customer Request.
- Surfacing finish: Hot dip galvanized/ Pre-galvanized
- Usuage: for Ringlock System Scaffolding
- Specifications: According Customer Request
- Port of shipping: GuangZhou
- Payment terms: TT, 30% in advance, 70% against copy of B/L
- Production time: 30 days after receiving deposit
Galvanized steel scaffolding
|Item||Galvanized Layher Type Scaffolding Steel Handrail|
|System||Ringlock Scaffolding System|
|Material||Q235,Material is as per customer's demand with high tensile
strength and yield stress|
|Surface treatment||Powder-coated, Hot dip galvanized, Electro- galvanized, painted|
|Color||AS PER CLIENT DEMAND|
|Certification||certification of ISO900:2008, SGS standard|
|Main market||America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc|
|Minimum Oder||One mixed full container|
|Supply ability||100000 pcs per month|
|Currency||USD, EUR, AUD|
|Payment||L/C, T/T 30% in advance|
|Package||Pallet, safe and standard package|
2. Photos of our product:
3: Company Information:
We are factory specializing in Scaffolding&Formwork systems and
have a good reputation in this field. More than 90% of our products
are export to Western Europe, Northern Europe, North America, South
Our products include full sets of Ring lock Scaffolding System,
Truss Flight Case Stage WE have very strict and experience QC and
QA, In addition, every product has its tracing labels on which the
production date and order no. are shown. Our items are manufactured
in accordance with the standard of ISO:2008,Guangzhou Strong has
mainly dealt with development, renovation, manufacture, sale for
the construction project. OEM service is available according to customers requirement.Hope we
can establish longtime cooperation.
4: Quanlity Control
1. Introducing Incoming Material Inspection and Testing to make sure the the raw
material is qualified.
2.Maintaining the highest level of employee skills by the continual
assessing and training of all employees.
3. Maintaining a working environment based upon trust, respect,
teamwork at all levels within the company.
4. Effectively communicating and encouraging feedback with our
clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to constantly
improve our quality and compliance standards.
5. A professional quality control team involves in everyday